- February 14, 2017— GatesAir, a global leader in wireless, over-the-air content delivery solutions for TVand radio broadcasters, announces the three-day“Mission: POSSIBLE” spectrum repack webinar series, designed to arm broadcasters with valuable information needed for success during and beyond the repack period.
- The first webinar, “Repack in Review”(Tues, Feb 28, 2017 at 2 PM EST), will discuss important highlights about the FCC incentive auction, its ramifications and expectations for broadcasters, and how to prepare for next-gen TV.
- The second webinar, “Navigating the Transition”(Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 2 PM EST), willcover topics such as post-auction preparation, channel assignments, site surveys, reimbursement, auxiliary transmitters, and more.
- The final webinar, “Repack Roundtable” (Thurs, Mar 2, 2017 at 2 PM EST), will stream a group session of top experts discussing the hottest topics/concerns about the repack, including its effects on FM stations, small market station preparations, ATSC 3.0 deployment, and more.
- Viewers can register for the “Mission: POSSIBLE” series at http://info.gatesair.com/mission-possible-spectrum-repack-webinar-series-reg
For further information, contact Keith Adams, Marketing Communications Manager at +1 513 459 3447 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GatesAir, Inc. provides complete solutions for over-the-air radio and television broadcasting, leveraging wireless spectrum to maximize performance for multichannel, mission-critical services. Powering over-the-air networks worldwide with unparalleled reliability for nearly 100 years, GatesAir’s turnkey solutions enable broadcasters to create, transport and transmit radio and TV content. With customers in more than 185 countries, the company leads the industry in innovation and design breakthroughs, improving efficiency and reducing total cost of ownership. Visit www.gatesair.comfor more information, Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gatesair, and follow us on Twitter at @GatesAir.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.