Today, broadcasters, production companies, post-houses and others involved in the creative process are adopting cloud and SaaS in droves as new technology assuages content security concerns and speeds file transfers. Recent articles from TV Technology authors Al Kovalick, Peter Suciu, and Signiant cloud and SaaS experts Rick Clarkson and Megan Cater are proof of what M&E businesses have discovered.
This informative ebook on the cloud and SaaS for M&E workflows examines:
- The role virtualization is playing in the evolution of media infrastructure
- Flexible ways to move and manage media files
- The state of SaaS as measured against the demands of broadcasters
- Considerations in choosing a SaaS partner
- The outlook for media apps and processes running in the cloud
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox