The Wisconsin Broadcasters Association (WBA) and SBE Chapter 24 will present the 2006 Broadcasters Clinic, October 24-26, 2006.
The three-day event will take place at the Marriott-Madison West Hotel, 1313 John Q Hammons Drive, Madison, WI.
Session topics include:
- Managing your tower crew
- Audio IP transport
- Tower effects when removing analog equipment
- Spectral regrowth of a digital transmitter
- Computer security in the broadcast environment
- Advanced VSB introduction
- DTV coverage and RF measurements