Should television news directors send a satellite newsgathering vehicle to cover a story, or a reporter with a laptop?
That along with other important topics will be discussed at the Satellite 2009 Conference and Exhibition, March 24-27 in Washington, D.C., at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Keynote addresses and conference sessions will cover topics including:
- The Markets You Can't Miss: Where Satellite Service Companies Will Place Their Bets in the Next Five Years
- Commercial Military SatCom 2009: Recession-Proof?
- How Fast is too Fast? Betting the Ranch on Technology Adoption
- What's Next for the Mobile Satellite Industry?
- Middle East and Africa: Long-term play?
- Satellite Newsgathering: Send a Truck or Send a Laptop?
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Applications
For more information, visit www.satellite2009.com.