The XLogic SuperAnalogue mic amp provides four XL 9000 K series microphone pre-amps in a 1U rack-mounting chassis.
Solid State Logic will showcase a number of audio studio and facility support products including a digital broadcast console, a multichannel compressor, an in-line console, analog mic amp and channel processor.
- C100, a robust digital broadcast console designed for on-air and live-to-tape production applications.
- XLogic multichannel compressor with separate 5-channel and LFE channel compression controls, circular “Max” display and separate Trim controls for L, C, R, and S channels. Ideally suited for complex challenges of 5.1 compression for HDTV.
- C200 adaptation of SSL’s in-line console with dedicated knob per function. A mobile configuration is available.
- XLogic SuperAnalogue mic amp provides four XL 9000 K series microphone pre-amps in a 1U rack-mounting chassis. Remote control is optional.
- XLogic Channel packs the XL 9000 K series SuperAnalogue channel processing into a 1U unit. Provides identical DC-coupled SuperAnalogue processing to the console from which it is derived.
For more information, visit booth N2412 or go to www.solid-state-logic.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.