Panasonic will show its solid-state acquisition system, a host of cameras and VTRs, a new switcher and several display products at this year’s IBC conference.
Part of Panasonic's solid-state production efforts at the show is devoted to a demonstration of how the new workflow operates from camera acquisition to archiving.
At its technology suite, Panasonic will show the system using SD memory card technology. The system has four SD cards packed into a standard PCMCIA card, which can slot into a laptop for instant nonlinear editing.
The AW-E655 ½ inch IT-type 3 CCD camera is portable and comes with a motor drive optical filter.
Other key product developments for the show include:
- DVCPro HD VTR: The AJ-HD1700E high-definition studio VTR features long-play multi-format support with built-in down conversion to SD. Supports playback of all DVCPRO and DV formats including DVCAM.
- DVCPRO 50 camcorder: The AJ-SDX900E camcorder features switchable 25/50Mbps 4:3/16:9 interlace and progressive modes. With a 12-bit DSP, it delivers high sensitivity of F13 at 2000 lux.
- DVCPRO/DVCPRO50 VTR: The AJSD955B has full front-panel editing, and the AJ-SD930B offers cost-effective operation.
- DV: The AG-DVC80 camcorder. Similar in every respect to the DVX100 with the exception of 25P progressive shooting mode, the camcorder retains the Leica Dicomar lens and delivers high sensitivity of F11 at 2000lux.
- Convertible cameras: The AW-E655 ½ inch IT-type 3 CCD camera with motor drive optical filter and the AW-E750 with 2/3 inch IT-type 3 CCD high-image quality camera.
- Multipurpose camera: The AK-HC905 with 2/3 inch, 1 million pixel IT 3 CCD delivering 1080/50i.
- Switcher: The AW-SW350E five-input live switcher with wipe, mix, key and fade.
- Display Products: New 42-inch plasma displays, 14-inch SD LCD monitor, and the BTLH900 8.4-inch HD/SD multi-format LCD monitor.
See Panasonic at IBC2003 in Stand 10.331 or visit: www.panasonic-broadcast.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.