Panasonic delivers new mini-DV progressive camcorder
The AG-DVX100A features new cine-like gamma curves and enhanced image adjustments, a slow shutter function for higher sensitivity and motion effects, smoother zooming and focusing and a new squeeze mode for 16:9 recording.
Panasonic’s new progressive scan DV camcorder, the second generation AG-DVX100A, is now available for delivery.
Like its predecessor, the 4 lb., handheld AG-DVX100A incorporates Panasonic’s CineSwitch technology supporting 480i/60 (NTSC), cinema-style 480p/24fps, and 480p/30fps image capture.
The AG-DVX100A is also equipped with more than 20 new features including:
- Enhanced 24p and 30p progressive mode functions;
- Improved color reproduction;
- New cine-like gamma curves and enhanced image adjustments;
- A slow shutter function for higher sensitivity and motion effects;
- Smoother zooming and focusing;
- A new squeeze mode for 16:9 recording;
- New auto focus assist and interval recording modes for improved ease and versatility.
The camcorder’s standard accessories include 1.6Ah battery, AC adapter/charger, microphone holder, remote control, shoulder strap, lens cap, 63-minute DV Master tape and instruction manual.
For more information visit www.panasonic.com/broadcast (opens in new tab).
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox