Nordahl has just released “HD ENG/EFP & HDV Camcorders for Broadcasting & Production,” a 142-page reference and discussion document updating and revising the earlier Post-NAB-2006 Report. The document provides an in-depth view of the direction of the HD camcorder technology market. It details all new HD camcorders and ENG camera back microwave TX units.
The updated report now includes analysis and details of the following new and emerging HD & HDV camcorders:
• Canon XL H1, XH A1/G1 HDV camcorders
• Grass Valley (Thomson) INFINITY HD camcorder
• Ikegami HDN-X10 EditCam camera recorder
• JVC GY-HD100U, HD110U, HD250U ProHD Camcorders
• Panasonic AG-HVX200, AJ-HPC2000 P2 camcorders
• Sony HVR-Z1U HDV camcorder
• Sony PDW-F330/350 XDCAM HD camcorder
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.