AJA Video Systems will demo new desktop video products and six new converters at IBC2004 this September in Amsterdam.
The Kona 2 is the new dual rate HD/SD 133 MHz PCI-X capture card that supports uncompressed 10 bit SDI, HD-SDI and dual link 4:4:4 HD.
The K Box is a rack mountable enclosure that supports Kona 2's I/O connectors.
The converters that will the Grass Valley, Calif.-based company will demo at IBC2004 include:
* RH10UC 10-bit SD to HD upconverter uses motion-adaptive de-interlacing digital scalers
* RH10DA, a multi-standard dual rate 1x8 SDK/HD-SDI distribution amplifier
* R10CE, an SDI distribution amplifier and universal monitoring D/A converter
* HD10DA, a miniature 1x6 SD/HD (dual-rate) re-clocking distribution amplifier
* HD10C2, a second generation HD D/A converter that works with both HD-SDI and SDI inputs
* HD10MD3, a miniature digital downconverter for converting HD-SDI video to standard def SDI and analog component composite video
AJA Video Systems will be in Booth 7.710 at IBC2004, Sept. 10-14. For more information, visit http://www.ibc.org/
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.