With the Image Server 2000, clips can loop indefinitely and a clip can now be played from any point during recording.
Several new features are being added to the Image Server 2000 from 360 Systems, including:
- FTP Transfers—Fast file transfers can be made between Image Servers, Network Attached Storage, edit workstations, and other MXF-compliant products.
- Video Fax—The Image Server can now be used as a video fax machine to transfer promos, spots and news stories over DSL telecom lines.
- Clip Trimming—Frame-accurate head and tail trimming, with time code windows for in and out points is included.
- Playlisting—The Image Server’s GUI can rapidly build, edit, name, and save playlists.
- Looping—Clips can loop indefinitely.
- Graphics and animations— Graphics formats with their alpha channel can be imported, stored and played.
- Play while recording—A clip can now be played from any point during recording.
- Serial Control—All automation systems and desktop controllers work with the Image Server 2000. Protocols include VDCP, “P2” and Odetics. Six GPI ports are also available.
For more information please visit: www.360systems.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.