The Viacom Television Stations Digital Media Group has announced a series of partnerships with external content and service providers to strengthen its station Web sites as part of its previously announced “Always On” digital media initiative.
They include partnerships with:
- Autobytel, an online automotive car buying and research destination, will provide vehicle information, research tools, video test drives, reviews and reports.
- CareerBuilder.com, the online job site with more than 1 million jobs; will provide instant access to salaried and hourly job postings from more than 30,000 employers.
- Healthology, creator and distributor of online health content, will provide an extensive physician-reviewed health library, including video Webcasts featuring leading medical authorities and topical articles.
- Network Communications, a publisher of targeted content serving the real estate and home design markets, will provide real estate listings across the United States and Canada, as well as financing, moving and home improvement tips.
- TripAdvisor, a global travel information and advice Internet destination, will provide summaries of hotel reviews, travel tools to research travel options and links to booking partners.
The partnerships will provide content for all newly designed and re-launched Web sites at Viacom television stations.