At NAB2005, Sundance Digital’s Titan will drive two channels of an Omneon server located at the company’s Dallas headquarters.
Sundance Digital will demonstrate new technologies to streamline master control workflow at NAB2005.
Among the introductions:
- FastBreak automation v4.0 - shares elements of the company’s Titan system architecture and has an updated GUI.
- Seeker v3.0 – features tools that let managers, producers and creative staffs collaborate on projects and maximize efficiency.
- Titan’s remote capabilities demonstrated live with SNMP - will drive two channels of an Omneon server located at Sundance’s Dallas headquarters.
- DDMS - a new Digital Delivery Management System working in conjunction with various digital content delivery providers, such as Pathfire.
- SNMP monitoring solutions - tracks the status of hardware sub-systems and digital signals.
For more information, visit booth SU10011 or go to www.sundancedigital.com.