Stainless will launch Stainless Express at NAB2005.
The new analysis service is designed to provide a full analysis of a tall tower in 15 business days. It will include a written report that features:
- Detailed listing of the equipment used for each loading condition investigated;
- Full disclosure of the design standard used;
- Overview of the proprietary software used during the analysis;
- Complete listing of all the overstressed structural members and the magnitude;
- Detailed conclusions and recommendations;
- Detailed review of tower history;
- Detailed elevation and cross section review.
Stainless Express Analysis services will help broadcasters’ towers meet the new G-spec standard and broadcasters who are planning on adding equipment to their tower.
For more information, go to booth C1411 or visit www.stainlessllc.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.