Stainless will launch Stainless Express at NAB2005.
The new analysis service is designed to provide a full analysis of a tall tower in 15 business days. It will include a written report that features:
- Detailed listing of the equipment used for each loading condition investigated;
- Full disclosure of the design standard used;
- Overview of the proprietary software used during the analysis;
- Complete listing of all the overstressed structural members and the magnitude;
- Detailed conclusions and recommendations;
- Detailed review of tower history;
- Detailed elevation and cross section review.
Stainless Express Analysis services will help broadcasters’ towers meet the new G-spec standard and broadcasters who are planning on adding equipment to their tower.
For more information, go to booth C1411 or visit www.stainlessllc.com.