At NAB2008, Prism Sound will roll out several enhancements to the acoustics measurement capabilities of its dScope Series III platform.
The dScope Series III platform provides a suite of analog and digital electronic analysis tools, and, with the enhancements, can make measurements of acoustic transducers. New functionalities include:
- Impulse response analysis
- Quasi-anechoic frequency response in units of dBSPL
- Loudspeaker rub and buzz detection
- Loudspeaker loose particle detection
- Impedance vs. frequency analysis
- Time domain averaging to attenuate the effects of background noise
- Automation support
The enhanced dScope Series III lets audio engineers characterize every part of their electro-acoustic systems, from A/D inputs through board-level serial interfaces to power amplifier and loudspeaker outputs.
See Prism Sound in NAB booth N5935, or visit www.prismsound.com.