Ofcom last week announced it would restructure to increase operating effectiveness.
As part of the restructuring, the UK regulator has made several changes to executive responsibilities, including:
- Ofcom Chief Technology Officer Peter Ingram will lead the Technology and Spectrum Operations Group.
- Ofcom Chief Policy Partner Kip Meek will lead the development of Ofcom’s international strategy.
- Ed Richards is now Ofcom’s Chief Operating Officer.
- Philip Rutnam is Ofcom’s Partner, Spectrum.
- Sean Williams is Ofcom’s Partner, Competition.
All five will report directly to Ofcom Chief Executive Stephen Carter.
For more information, visit www.ofcom.org.uk.