Pay-TV and IPTV software security solutions provider Latens launched its Latens ECOsystem, a new IPTV service delivery platform, at IBC2007.
The Latens ECOsystem lets network operators provide advanced, secure IPTV services. The Latens ECOsystem integrates established, standards-based set-top box (STB) client middleware, browser technology and pay-TV class conditional access to provide an open IPTV service delivery platform.
The Latens ECOsystem is aimed at larger IPTV operators and those with complex franchise or multicountry operations.
Latens ECOsystem modules provide IPTV operators with:
- Intuitive viewer software for navigation, selection and viewing of services
- Live and on-demand service management functionality
- Integrated software-based conditional access security providing scalability to millions of customers
- Portal setup and system management software
- Service management and administration facilities.
For more information, visit www.latens.com.