LARCAN has introduced the MXi Series of low-power transmitters available to serve the needs of the emerging DVB-T/DVB-H markets and SFNs worldwide.
Available from 10W to 350W digital and beyond, the MXi Series is a complete solution for broadcast and mobile video applications. The new transmitter series also meets analog needs.
The compact MXi Series relies on a touch-sensitive LCD display for monitoring and reporting all operating parameters and offers a true broadband amplifier delivering extreme linearity.
MXi Series highlights include:
- support for all standards in analog, digital, DVB and DVB-H;
- state-of-the-art digital modulator;
- broadband design, frequency agile;
- high-performance LDMOS technology amplifier design;
- field proven for digital and DVB operation;
- fully regulated power supplies; and
- integrated cooling system designed for extreme conditions.
For more information, visit www.larcan.com.