The book reports on complicated technical issues from the wireless communications industry in easy-to-read text, informing wireless engineers, business and marketing professionals, and other industry players about the state and evolution of wireless networks and infrastructure.
The e-book covers:
- History and evolution of wireless communications;
- Cell site construction and network planning;
- Technology basics of antennas, remote radio heads, transmission lines and other RF Path components;
- Solutions for co-siting, passive intermodulation (PIM), network reliability and site monitoring;
- Specific applications such as distributed antenna systems, back-up power, microwave backhaul and network protection.
A self-paced, online course that guides students through the material available in the “Understanding the RF Path” e-book is available through the CommScope Infrastructure Academy.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.