Bluestreak Technology has released a summation of the “five more important technology numbers” of 2010 in an infographic published on the company’s website.
The document quotes various statistics about the industry to paint a picture of where the company sees the technology headed in 2011.
The infographic offers the company’s perspective on five sets of statistics including
- Percentage of online video that was available in HTML5 as of October 2010;
- Number of subscribers the TV industry lost in the second and third quarters of last year;
- Year-over-year growth rate of the Android OS from Q4 2009 to Q4 2010;
- Number of active Facebook users; and
- Number of hours of video added every minute to YouTube.
The document is available for free from the company’s website.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.