Apantac LLC will demonstrate its new TAHOMA-Mini-Q Multiviewer at NAB2011, booth N2530.
The TAHOMA-Mini-Q is a fixed quad-split Multiviewer that auto-detects four 3G/HD/SD-SDI and composite (PAL / NTSC) signal inputs and displays them as DVI, HDMI, HD-SDI or VGA signals on a single display. It supports output resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 including 1080p.
It can be used as a standalone quad-split Multiviewer or expanded to a full system where up to eight hot-swappable TAHOMA-Mini-Q modules can be combined in a 3RU rack frame with hot swappable redundant power supplies.
The TAHOMA-MiniQ is based on the standard Apantac TAHOMA architecture, which divides operational modules into specific video processing and control elements and includes features such as;
- built-in CATx extenders to extend and display video signals up to 115 feet away from the Multiviewer
- automatic input aspect ratio detection
- variety of control and configuration methods
- 3G ready – upgrade at any time
- Decode and display 16 channels of embedded audio per SDI input
For more information, visit Apantac at NAB 2011 booth number N2530.