The auction of licenses is for spectrum in the 1915MHz to 1920MHz and 1995MHz to 2000MHz bands, also known as the “H Block.” The FCC has designated the auction as Auction 96.
The bureau also has rescheduled several pre-auction deadlines, includin
- auction tutorial available via the Internet, Nov. 4;
- short-form application (FCC Form 175) filing window opens, Nov. 4, Noon ET;
- short-form application (FCC Form 175) filing window deadline, Nov.15, 6:00 p.m. ET;
- upfront payments via wire transfer deadline, Dec. 18, 6:00 p.m. ET;
- mock auction, Jan. 17, 2014; and
- auction begins, Jan. 22, 2014.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.