Several facilities that host major sporting events have adopted new production and playout servers from EVS Broadcast Equipment.
- Toronto Blue Jays' Sky Dome
- Charlotte Bobcats' Charlotte Arena
- Syracuse University's Carrier Dome
- Cleveland Cavaliers' Gund Arena,
- Chicago Bulls' United Center
- Boston University's Aaganis Arena
- Arenas on the campuses of St. Cloud University and the University of Iowa
EVS’ four- and six-channel LSM servers power digital signage at these sites and allow the host organizations to promote players, upcoming venue events and general team activities as well as provide advertisers in these regions a chance to utilize digital signage to reach audiences of thousands of people.
For more information, visit www.evs.tv.
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.