The Sixth Annual Online News Association Conference and Online Journalism Awards Banquet will be held Oct. 28-29 at the Hilton New York.
Panel discussions will include:
- Web Analytics: How do you measure the effectiveness of your Web site?
- Working Without a Net: Ethics and issues in personal publishing.
- Working with Your Newsroom: Changing your attitude so you can change theirs.
- Blogging: How to capture an audience.
- International: Broadening the bandwidth at what digital journalists are doing around the world.
- Defining Online Journalism.
- What's Still New in New Media? RSS, pod casting, e-mail, flash, SMS, e-mail marketing and other strategies that define new media.
- Participatory Journalism: Online forums are boons to interactive and grassroots journalism
- The Latest from Legal: What is a Web site's liability for third-party postings?
For more information, visit http://journalist.org/2005conference/archives/000308.php.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.