YEM INTERNATIONAL has unveiled the SRC 1080 scan rate converter. The SRC 1080, PCI-card type, can open up the possibility of high-definition video contents with no quality loss due to the converter’s ability to change from DVI signal into HD SDI signal. By simplifying the circuit, it becomes compact in size, which allows it to be mounted on the PCI bus of personal computers.
The SRC 1080 can convert a DVI signal (active area 1920 X 1080, 60Hz progressive signal) into an HD-SDI signal (1920 X 1080, 59.94Hz interlace signal) and is mounted on a PCI bus of the personal computer.
Other features include:
- Genlok input automatically recognizes HD tri-level SYNC or B.B
- Compact size (10cm long and 20cm wide)
- Capable of reproducing original pixels and outputting a sharp picture
- Reproduces gradation pictures which generated irregular color in the past
- Phasing (holizontal and vertical) and screen position adjustment functions (Comes with dedicated control software)
- Capable of flexible operation such as slave screen display in HD
- Mountable on a dedicated cabinet of 1 RU half rack
- Complies with DDC2B
For more information visit www.yem.com.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.