Video Clarity has released ClearView version 5.1, a video quality measurement solution that provides automated, repeatable results.
ClearView offers an objective means of comparing the quality of one video signal against another. Video equipment vendors can use ClearView to scale testing of thousands of units rather than relying on subjective assessment of each.
ClearView version 5.1 includes:
- preloaded uncompressed video test patterns
- Sarnoff JND to score video objectively
- scriptable regression test tools with integration into Microsoft Excel
- pass/fail results against a threshold
- simultaneous record/playback, dual record or dual playout
ClearView ingests virtually any file format and can record directly from DVI, HDMI, component, composite, S-video and HD/SD SDI interfaces. It stores audio and video as uncompressed bit streams for analysis.
For more information, visit www.videoclarity.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.