Sofia, Bulgaria-based TV7 has installed a Quantel Newsbox as part of its new broadcasting operation.
TV7 selected a Newsbox Four – which includes:
- Ingest and playout automation
- At least 110 hours of MPEG-2 30Mb/s broadcast and browse storage
- A built-in ISA database
- Six sQ Cut and four sQ Edit journalist editors
- One sQ Edit Plus craft editor
- A Paintbox for graphics creation
- The network switch
- Five years of Quantel’s comprehensive QCare support
TV7 will begin broadcasting next month. The Newsbox will be used for the breakfast show, creating and updating regular news bulletins throughout the day, the main 7 p.m. news, a 9 p.m. magazine program and during weekends for sports programming.
For more information, visit www.quantel.com.