TV Tech is delighted to announce the winners of the Best of 2021 Awards.
The awards recognize the outstanding broadcast products and solutions from the last 15 months.
The awards are supported by Future’s leading media technology brands: TV Tech, TVBEurope and Radio World, and are judged by an independent panel of industry and Future market specialists.
“These awards showcase the innovation coming out of R&D teams across the industry, and once again the entries have been of the highest standard. Congratulations to the winners, but also a huge doff of the cap to all those who have entered this year’s program,” said Future B2B group content director, James McKeown.
The winners are:
- Adobe - Speech to Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Amazon Web Services - AWS Elemental Link UHD
- AJA Video Systems - Bridge NDI 3G
- Canon - Canon RF5.2mm F2.8 L Dual Fisheye Lens
- Cobalt Digital - Indigo 2110-DC-01
- Diguise - disguise xR
- EditShare - Universal Media Projects
- Frame.io - Frame.io Camera to Cloud (C2C)
- Glensound - GTM
- JW Player - Broadcast Live
- Mjoll - Mimir
- NDI - NDI 5
- NUGEN Audio - Paragon Reverb
- OWC - The Jellyfish
- Ross Video - Ross Ultrix Acuity Hyper Converged Production Platform
- Telos Alliance - Telos Infinity Virtual Intercom Platform
- TVU Networks - TVU Channel
The winners will be featured in TV Tech magazine, read by thousands of broadcast professionals in the United States, around the world and online. In addition, all nominees will be featured in a Best of 2021 Program ebook in January 2022. .
TV Tech is the industry’s leading brand for broadcast and media technology news and reviews. Companies pay a fee to nominate a product.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.