BALTIMORE, Md.—The Sinclair Broadcast Group has announced promotions of seven executives, including the promotion of its longtime head technologist Del Parks to president of Technology.
“We are thrilled to recognize these individuals, especially Del Parks who recently celebrated 50 years with the Company and was key in building not only our broadcast operations but Sinclair, as we grew from one television station in Baltimore to one of the largest 500 companies in the country and an industry leader,” said Chris Ripley, President & CEO of Sinclair. “We congratulate all these individuals on their new roles and look forward to their contributions as we continue to evolve and innovate.”
The promotions at the Sinclair Broadcast Group are:
- Del Parks to President of Technology from EVP/Chief Technology Officer
- Mike Kralec to SVP, Chief Technology Officer from VP, Technical Operations and Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Jason Smith to Head of New Media Enterprises from VP, Chief of Staff to President of Broadcast
- Skip Flenniken to VP, GM of Technology Business Development from AVP, Business Development Sinclair Television Group
- Kevin Cotlove to EVP, Chief Operating Officer of Social from SVP, Chief Digital Officer
- Amit Mathur to SVP, Chief Digital Officer from SVP, Product Engineering
- Don Roberts to SVP, TV Sports Engineering and Production Systems from VP, TV Sports Engineering and Production Systems
George Winslow is the senior content producer for TV Tech. He has written about the television, media and technology industries for nearly 30 years for such publications as Broadcasting & Cable, Multichannel News and TV Tech. Over the years, he has edited a number of magazines, including Multichannel News International and World Screen, and moderated panels at such major industry events as NAB and MIP TV. He has published two books and dozens of encyclopedia articles on such subjects as the media, New York City history and economics.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.