RTcom USA, a provider of digital connectivity solutions, has developed and is now shipping its digital visual interface (DVI) matrix router with full HDCP compliance — now making it possible to transmit HD video signals from up to six sources, including consumer audio/visual products and computers, to multiple displays.
With the DS-66HM, video signals from computers and home audio/visual products – such as HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, satellite set-top boxes and Blu-ray disc players — can be sent to up to six displays. The DS-66HM DVI Matrix Router resolves the problem of HDCP encoding, which sometimes blocks signals from being transmitted from audio-visual products to multiple displays.
The DS-66HM DVI Matrix Router supports the highest DVI single-link resolution and full matrix routing functions. Among its other features:
- Multiple switching modes allow any 6 x 6 select switching, from single input to multiple output
- Control options include RS-232C, LAN (TCP/IP), infrared or front-panel keys
- Resolution support up to 2048 x 1080@60Hz, the highest resolution with DVI single link, and 1080p@60Hz with 36-bit color depth.
- HDCP compliance at all output channels
- Compliance to DVI V1.0 and HDMI V1.3
- Built-in EDID read function, with EEPROM, to save display EDID data while supporting any HDTV resolution; the unit also supports non-VESA resolution, including projectors with unique resolutions
- Built-in noise protection circuits in each input and output port
- Control of the home theater system
For more information, visit www.digitalextender.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.