Rip-Tie has introduced CableCarrier, which allows technicians and engineers to carry extra cable on their tool belts.
- Belt-loop or tool-belt attachable
- Three different choices of attachment hardware: 2 1/16-inch (5.2cm) nylon swivelhook, 3 1/8-inch (8cm) aluminum carabiner and 2 3/16-inch (5.5cm) aluminum triangular carabiner
- Lasts for 10,000 refastenings
- Is available in 14 different colors and two sizes
- Non-load bearing carabiners (not for climbing) in matte silver and matte black
The maximum opening of the 8cm Carabiner is 1-inch, allowing it to hang from a wide range of supports and equipment.
For more information, visit: www.riptie.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.