The National Cable & Telecommunications Association has scheduled the first group of speakers to be featured at Cable 2002, the NCTA's 51st annual convention and exhibition to be held in New Orleans, May 5-8. The speakers will appear at the opening and closing general sessions.
The Opening General Session on Monday, May 6, will be hosted by Ron Insana, co-host of CNBC's Business Center. Insana will moderate a panel featuring:
* Richard D. Parsons, the co-COO of AOL Time Warner Inc., who will become the CEO in May;
* Brian Roberts, president and CEO of Comcast Corp.;
* Michael Willner, the president of Insight Communications Inc.
The annual "state of the industry" address will be delivered during the session by Robert Sachs, the NCTA president & CEO.
Wednesday's Closing General Session will feature:
* Glenn Britt, chairman and CEO of Time Warner Cable;
* Rocco Commisso, chairman & CEO of Mediacom LLC;
* James Robbins, president & CEO of Cox Communications Inc.;
* Carl Vogel, president & CEO of Charter Communications;
* Maggie Wilderotter, president and CEO, Wink Communications
More information is available at www.cable2002.com
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.