The National Association of Broadcasters has announced the results of the 2004 NAB Radio and Television Board elections. The two-year terms of the newly elected Board Members begin in June 2004.
- Elizabeth M. Burns Morgan Murphy Stations, Duluth, MN
- Paul Dino Dinovitz KRON-TV, Young Broadcasting, San Francisco, CA*
- Craig Dubow Gannett Broadcasting, McLean, VA*
- James M. Keelor Liberty Corporation, Greenville, SC*
- John Lansing The E. W. Scripps Co., Cincinnati, OH*
- James Yager Barrington Broadcasting Co., Hoffman Estates, IL
* - indicates incumbent
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.