Mediaproxy will release new updates to the Enigma 4 (Series 4) logging solution. The Enigma 4 provides several new unique logging and monitoring features currently not offered in the marketplace.
All Enigma Series 4 can be configured with the following capabilities:
- Media logging to disk and/or near-real-time monitoring to desktop clients;
- User-defined segment durations from 1 minute to 24hrs per clip;
- No gaps with overlap recording at transition points;
- Remote, interactive configuration and management of operating parameters;
- Virtually unlimited number of programs in a LogServer network;
- Comprehensive logging of media errors and system operating states;
- Real-time indicators in monitoring clients and displayed alongside archive playback;
- Uses standard Windows 2000/XP/Windows Media platform;
- Utilizes standard TCP/IP connectivity;
- Multiple programs per chassis;
- Unique security/licensing of LogServer components.
For more information, please visit: www.mediaproxy.com.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.