Three of the top four Blu-ray title sales in the latest weekly survey all had one thing in common: a dog of one kind or another.
Newcomer "Marley & Me" took over No. 1, while James Bond's latest installment held on to the runner-up slot as "Slumdog Millionaire" and "Bolt" took the third and fourth spots, respectively. "The Dark Knight" continued to remain in the Top 10 for most of the winter and early spring.
The Top 10 Blu-ray sales for the week ending April 4, according to Rentrak:
- "Marley & Me" (20th Century Fox)
- "Quantum of Solace" (MGM/20th Century Fox)
- "Slumdog Millionaire" (20th Century Fox)
- "Bolt" (Disney)
- "Seven Pounds" (Sony Picture Studios)
- "The Matrix 10th Anniversary" (Warner Bros.)
- "The Dark Knight" (Warner Bros.)
- "Pinocchio: 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition" (Disney)
- "Role Models" (Universal)
- "Twilight" (Summit)