- Autoscript/SysMedia – Voice Plus Multilanguage, an auto-scrolling teleprompter which works in multiple languages;
- Dolby – DP600 Program Analyzer, offering intelligent audio analysis and automated loudness normalization;
- Pixel Power – Pixel Promo DJ, a dynamic graphics system to create automated promotional sequences in multi-channel environments;
- Sony – BVM-L230, new 23-inch LCD master monitor using Sony's TriMaster technology which matches CRT performance; and
- Tektronix – PQA500 Picture Quality Analyzer, providing a complete suite of measurement and diagnostic tools including support for HD formats.
Roger Crumpton, IABM chief executive officer, said "Over 70 companies entered the IABM Awards this year, the most we have had in the history of the award. The quality of the products and services entered this year is exceptional".
The judges had a tough decision to select the top five finalists who they felt demonstrated a level of innovation that clearly sets them apart from the competition. One of the five will become the winner of the IABM Peter Wayne Award for Design & Innovation 2007.
The final judging will take place at IBC where each of the finalists will have the opportunity to demonstrate their entry. The announcement of the winner will take place at the IABM Awards Ceremony on Saturday, 8 September.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox