Harris Corp. has announced its 2008 EMEA Broadcast Channel Partner Achievement Awards, given in recognition of achievements by channel partner network.
This year's winners are:
- Best Overall Achievement: First Gulf Company (FGC), United Arab Emirates
- Best Implementation of a Harris ONE Solution: AVC, Slovenia
- Best Graphics Achievement: Elsa-Komp, Poland
- Best Server Achievement: Elvia-Pro, Czech Republic
- Best Test and Measurement Achievement: Broadcast Meditel, Spain
- Best Transmitter Achievement: First Gulf Company (FGC), United Arab Emirates
- Best Networking Achievement: Aicox Soluciones (Ibercom), Spain
- Best Video Processing and Distribution Achievement: Bilgi Elektronik Görüntü, Turkey
"We are proud to honour our channel partners who have worked to deliver exceptional sales and service and ensure our customers' satisfaction throughout the year across the entire Harris product portfolio," said Richard Scott, vice president, Europe, the Middle East and Africa Operations for Harris Broadcast Communications. "These awards are a demonstration of our appreciation of and commitment to our channel partners, and we look forward to working closely with these valued resellers to increase our businesses in the coming year."