The FCC has announced a tentative agenda for the next open meeting scheduled for April 21.
Items on the agenda include:
• Universal Service Fund reform Notice of Proposed Rule Making and Notice of Inquiry.
• Mobile roaming Order and Final Notice of Proposed Rule Making.
• Network gateway Notice of Inquiry.
• CableCARD Notice of Proposed Rule Making.
• Survivability in broadband networks Notice of Inquiry.
• Cybersecurity certification Notice of Inquiry.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.