Bryan Burns, VP of strategic business planning and development at ESPN, as well as executives from Sharp and Vizio are among the speakers scheduled for DisplaySearch’s 2008 Conference: Confronting the New Reality, Sept. 15-17, at the Renaissance Hotel in Los Angeles.
During the conference’s opening session, “State of the Art: Beyond Ubiquitous High Definition,” Burns will be joined by:
- John Morriss, VP, partner management, Vizio
- Bob Scaglione, senior VP and group manager, Sharp Electronics Marketing Company of America
- Michael Rudd, chief of audio/video architecture, THX
- Phil Wiser, co-founder, chairman and president, Sezmi
- Ross Rubin, director of industry analysis, NPD Group
The gathering will focus on advances in HDTV and issues ranging from retail to service operators.
For more information, visit www.displaysearch.com/hdtv.