At IBC2003, Digital Rapids will unveil CarbonHD, a fully integrated hardware and software HD technology that combines agile recording and playback with a comprehensive set of workflow automation tools.
CarbonHD is a technology that can capture, edit, transcode and deliver content in multiple formats ranging from uncompressed 10-bit high-definition video to high-quality streaming media.
- 8- , 10-bit video capture and storage;
- captures and converts HD or SD video during capture or playback;
- supports uncompressed video, real-time hardware wavelet based JPEG2000 compression in both lossless (typically 3:1) and lossy configurations;
- includes integrated software suite that supports editing and transcoding of media between popular formats;
- RS422 deck control support, GPI triggers, scheduled recording and a powerful metadata publishing and logging tools to help automate and organize workflow;
- RS422 control or GPI triggers to integrate CarbonHD into an existing environment.
See Digital Rapids at IBC2003 in Stand 7.641 or visit www.digital-rapids.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.