The AAF Association is sponsoring in cooperation with Avid, Automatic Duck and Snell & Wilcox a jam-packed session of technical demonstrations, user and manufacturer panels for content producers and technical staff.
The two-day event will take place July 11-22 at the Hilton Burbank Airport and Conference Center, 2500 Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA.
Representatives from industry companies will address issues of metadata and AAM/MXF workflows, compliance, implementation and product plans. Speakers will describe AAF/MXF from a technical standpoint and illustrate actual metadata workflows in use today.
Session topics include:
- Introduction to AAF and MXF
- Using AAF and MXF technology in production
- BBC production case study
- AAF and MXF interoperability demonstrations
- Editorial workflow for commercial production
- Content search & retrieval
- Metadata at FOX
For registration and other information go to www.aafassociation.org.