One of the key components of an IP-based SAN is the iSCSI initiator.
Studio Network Solutions’ iSANmp enables you to transform an Ethernet Network into an efficient, IP-based, cross-platform Storage Area Network (SAN). iSANmp allows the sharing of audio and video files over Ethernet and is for multi-workstation facilities that need significantly more I/O throughput, but do not have the resources for a Fibre Channel SAN.
Features of iSANmp include:
- An IP-based shared storage network (SAN)
- Efficient, block-level I/O transport over IP networks
- Performance nearing Fibre Channel over multi-Gb Ethernet
- Supports local, metropolitan, wide area networking
- Kerberos ready, authentication, secret-key cryptography
- Intuitive user interface
- Supports up to 10Gb Ethernet
- Supports OS X, Windows 2000/XP
For more information, visit www.studionetworksolutions.com.