Paralan has released its iS500 family of iSCSI bridges.
The iS500 family connects parallel SCSI devices to an IP SAN and merges direct attached storage (DAS) systems and devices into networked iSCSI storage environments.
- Wire speed iSCSI throughput
- An initial IP address, and the capability to be used in DHCP over TCP/IP environments
- Automatically detects parallel SCSI devices upon power up
- Field upgradeable.
- Built-in GUI is addressable by any Web browser through the Gigabit Ethernet port
- Status LEDs for SCSI bus activity, self-diagnostics, power, Gigabit Ethernet link status and Gigabit Ethernet activity.
For more information, visit www.paralan.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Technology. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.