At NAB, Tektronix will showcase several new and enhanced products for SD, HD, MPEG and next generation compression technologies.
The company will show its recently announced upgrades to the WVR7100 and WVR6100 Rasterizers, which include the addition of Eye pattern display and jitter measurements for SDI signals.
Tektronix also will show its comprehensive family of compressed video monitoring and analysis solutions for content providers, broadcasters, network operators and equipment designers.
The company also will highlight:
- CaptureVU, automated trigger, capture and analyze capability for TS analysis;
- Dolby Digital, Dolby E monitoring and analysis
- FlexVU display for waveform monitors
- Multi-layer monitoring management software;
- Tektronix’ predictive monitoring model that minimizes the risk of downtime;
- Integrated video test for 3G networks;
- Integrated IPTV video quality measurement.
See Tektronix at NAB2006 in booth SU4141, or visit www.tektronix.com.