At NAB2005, TANDBERG Television will show its video compression systems for multichannel, cross platform SD and HD television, alongside its newly integrated N2 on-demand solutions.
Highlights will include:
- HD ICE - the platform for advanced compression featuring EN5990 MPEG-4 AVC and EN5980 Windows Media 9 HD encoders;
- N2 on-demand solutions – features open VOD systems; includes dynamic ad insertion, content management and delivery software;
- Expanded Telco TV solutions - includes new middleware, IP streaming and nCompass management system for IPTV;
- Expanded end-to-end solutions for MPEG over IP contribution and distribution;
- DVB-S2 satellite solutions for 30 percent bandwidth improvements;
- New Director V5 control solution for satellite contribution and distribution.
For more information, visit booth SU7858 or go to www.nab.tandbergtv.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.