The Matrox Video Products Group release of 2.5 software for the Matrox Axio real-time HD and SD editing platforms provides several new features, including real-time native editing of JVC’s ProHD HDV 720p format.
Other new features include:
- Native MXF file support for Panasonic P2, Sony XDCAM and Sony XDCAM HD in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects,
- Support for Matrox HDV files and Matrox Flex CPU effects in Adobe After Effects,
- 4:2:2:4 (YUVA) MPEG-2 I-frame and uncompressed codecs in HD and SD,
- DVCPRO HD support at all 720p frame rates,
- Panasonic VariCam support,
- Improved HDV editing performance,
- Real-time mixing of additional formats on the timeline — MXF, AVI, MPEG, HD in an SD timeline.
For more information, visit: www.matrox.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.