LARCAN's new MXi low power series of transmitters, available from 10W to 350W digital and beyond, provides digital progress with any standard.
Designed to address the needs of emerging DVB-T/DVB-H markets and single-frequency networks (SFN) worldwide, the MXi Series is a complete solution for broadcast applications and mobile video. The MXi Series also is suited for analog requirements.
MXi Series features include:
- Analog, digital, DVB and DVB-H support
- Digital modulator
- Broadband design, frequency agile
- LDMOS technology amplifier design
- Fully regulated power supplies
- Built-in diagnostics with remote control as well as Internet interface availability
- Integrated cooling system.
For more information, visit: www.larcan.com.
Get the TV Tech Newsletter
The professional video industry's #1 source for news, trends and product and tech information. Sign up below.