Imagineer Systems has added several new features to mokey, including the AdjustTrack module.
Imagineer Systems will unveil the latest versions its software, including monet v2, mokey v4 and the range of Shake plug-ins mofex announced at IBC2005.
The company’s monet is a tracking and compositing toolset. Features include:
- A Stabilize module to allow accurate stabilization of elements;
- A Warper tool for more flexible warping elements;
- Support for exporting a project to Shake, using mofex plug-ins.
The latest version of mokey will include new features such as:
- An AdjustTrack module to allow accurate adjustment of tracking data;
- A Patch module to track patches/clean plates into shots;
- A Conceal module to conceal faces and undesired branding.
See Imagineer Systems at IBC2005 stand 7.431 or visit www.imagineersystems.com.