Brick House has responded to growing industry concerns over lip sync errors by including fully integrated audio delay and synchronization in the Proteus standards converter.
Brick House Video will demonstrate the new Proteus broadcast standards converter, at IBC2005.
Brick House has responded to growing industry concerns over lip sync errors by offering fully integrated audio delay and synchronization (up to several seconds) for this highly compact unit.
Key Proteus features include:
- advanced motion adaptive standards conversion algorithm;
- 10-bit SDI, composite (NTSC, PAL), component (YUV) and Y/C formats;
- high-quality NTSC/PAL decoder (10-bit, 4-line adaptive comb);
- full audio delay/synchronization options for AES, analog and embedded audio;
- video and audio processing controls;
- format converter, synchronizer, TBC and audio mux/demuxer;
- compact and rugged, field portable/desktop unit or rack mount version.
See Brick House Video at IBC2005 stand 11.118 or visit www.brickhousevideo.com.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.