At NAB2004, AP unveiled the latest version of its ENPS newsroom production system that offer improved communication tools, emerging and developing story updates, and new newsgathering options.
New features include:
* Follow-Me Messaging, which ties applications to facilitate communication with in-the-field journalists, especially when they are in hard to reach locations, with updates, assignments, etc.;
* My ENPS provides users fast and immediate overviews of stories created in their newsroom, in their news enterprise and on the wires;
* SNAPfeed 2.0, the latest version of SP's new multimedia content store-and-forward technology allowing users to feed stories to multiple newsrooms and servers simultaneously;
* On-Air Ticker System Integration, which automatically merges local, state and national content;
* Extended Briefing which allows users to expand and refine their content and information searches using multiple platforms and servers;
* My Language, My Desktop allows different desktops in the same newsroom to operate in different languages simultaneously.
The latest product and technology information
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox