This year, Broadcast Engineering offered unprecedented coverage of the NAB Show:
- NAB Update e-newsletter: We send the latest announcements from the NAB and companies to your inbox each week for 10 weeks leading up to the show and for five weeks after the show.
- Broadcast Engineering TV: We captured all the action. Watch product demos, key speeches and more.
- BE@NAB blog: We gave you our personal take on events and new product announcements, including more than 20 audio interviews.
- Broadcast Engineering Show Portal Direct from NAB: The place to find all things NAB, pulling content from every corner of our Web site, including e-newsletters, blogs, Broadcast Engineering TV, The Briefing Room and more.
- Pick Hits: Our independent judges scoured the show floor the best and brightest of the new offerings at the show and selected 40 winners.
- Broadcast Engineering Excellence Awards: Winners of our annual competition were honored at an awards ceremony on the show floor.
- The Briefing Room: Get the company's official press release on new products that they released during NAB season.
- IPTV Pavilion: Here exhibitors showcased their latest products and services centered on content distribution and delivery. The IPTV Pavilion and it's Web portal and e-newsletter focused on the distribution and delivery of IPTV services, uniting content and new technology to provide innovative solutions to telecom organizations.
And there's more to come. It isn't yet May, and I'm already looking forward to our June issue of the magazine. In it we'll have our NAB wrap-up -- filled to the brim with in depth reviews of the latest technology trends and new products announced at the show, including, of course, details on the Pick Hit winners.
Future US's leading brands bring the most important, up-to-date information right to your inbox
Thank you for signing up to TV Tech. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.